Wippies Vault is a backup client which makes backups of the important files on your computer automatically, securely and discreetly. You can add Wippies Vault to your Big-G on G-lite service completely free of charge.
- Easy backup of music files, photos, documents and other important content on your computer
- The files are comressed, crypted and copied into the safety of your Big-G or G-Lite -webspace
- Backups are stored in the private 'backup' folder of your webspace
- Files can be restored easily, even one at a time
- The client operates discreetly without eating up your resources
- Quick daily backups - only files that have been changed are backed up again
- Supports Windows 2000 and XP operating systems
Download the client at:
Upon installation, the client asks for your Big-G or G-Lite login and password. By default, all files in your My Documents folders are backed up. You can define the files and folders you want to back up on the Settings menu of the client. The menu is opened by clicking the Wippies Vault icon on the bottom right corner of your screen (next to the clock).
When closing the client from the menu the backup processes remain active so that they won't get shut down by accident. To completely close the service on your computer open the Task Manager and end processes daemon.exe and davdaemon.exe.